POUDRE DU RHASSOUL: ARGILE DU MAROC
Rhassoul is natural mineral clay used for centuries by Moroccan women as beauty tool for hair and skin care.
This silicon, magnesium, calcium and potassium-rich clay is extracted from the only known beds in the world, located in Morocco in proximity to the town of Fes.
In Morocco, Rhassoul is an integral part of the hammam ritual and is traditionally offered to young brides.
Even in the present day the Moroccan Royal Family reserves one of the many Djebl-Rhassoul deposits strictly for personal use.
Rhassoul provides the mildest care: Unlike soaps and shampoos, Rhassoul contains no surfactants and cleanses gently by absorbing impurities and excess oil.
This soft, unctuous scrub respects natural, protective lipids on skin and hair, and does not irritate sebaceous glands.
It is a superior natural detoxifier, cleanser and softener.
Ingrédient : Héctorite.
- Product Code: RHASSOUL
- Availability: In Stock
Preparation of Rhassoul:
- in a preferably non-metallic container, put the Rhassoul powder in the desired quantity,
- Add lukewarm water about 10 times the volume of Rhassoul,
- Mix to obtain a creamy paste: adjust the consistency which must be fluid, but not liquid, creamy, but not thick. (Consistency of a yogurt)
- To give more vitality and richness to your preparation, add rose water and / or a few drops of Argan oil.
- Your mask is ready to be used for:
Facial and body care:
- The paste is applied with circular movements to clean the skin or with a brush.
- Let stand for 10 minutes then rinse.
If necessary, moisten with water on the dry parts to preserve the moisture of the mask or spray Yzorane rose water to enrich your mask and make it more enjoyable.
- Rinse with warm water, your skin is deeply cleansed and detoxified without being attacked.
Due to its exceptional absorption and moisturizing characteristics the Rhassoul is excellent for hair care,especially for oily hair. It acts as a natural shampoo that cleanses and removes unwanted grease from the hair and scalp, without any damage to the follicles and hair keratin.
Mix the Rhasoul with lukewarm water to get a soft paste.
Apply this paste to wet hair going from the roots to the tips, massage for a few minutes (5 min) and rinse abundantly.
This Rhassoul leaves hair shiny, full bodied and soft to the touch.
Face and Body care
Rhassoul mixed with luke warm water makes a paste that can be applied as a poultice all over the face and body.
Rhassoul absorbs unwanted skin grease, remove facial impurities and particularly blackheads. Wait until nearly dry and then rinse with warm water. You will be amazed how your skin is toned, soft and velvety smooth.
For sensitive skin Highly recommended for sensitive skin types because it is 100% pure and natural – no added chemicals nor astringents.
Use of Rhassoul enables a better protection of the skin’s natural hydrolipidic film and the hair follicles’ sebaceous glands.
Rhassoul is hypoallergenic, it is recommended for all skin types.